2024 Election

2024 Election Recent News

Donald Trump Says Nikki Haley 'Not Under Consideration' For VP Role Amid Rumors: 'I Wish Her Well'
Donald Trump Reacts To Barron Trump's Role In RNC, Misstates Son's Age In Process: 'He's Pretty Young'
The Disparate Treatment Of Trump's Fake Electors Is A Serious Concern, Says Legal Expert: 'It's So Unusual To Have This Situation'
Joe Biden Mocks Donald Trump's Advice To Inject Bleach: 'I Wish He Had Done A Little Bit Himself'
Trump Lashes Out At 'Fake' Hush Money Criminal Trial Ahead Of Michael Cohen's Monday Testimony: 'I'd Be Very Proud To Go To Jail For Our Constitution'
Biden Vs. Trump: Key Swing State Voters Give Big Lead To One Candidate, Despite Ranking Him Down On Critical Election Issues
Nikki Haley Said To Be Wooing More Top Donors But Leaves Trump Support Up In The Air For Now
Trump Reportedly Seeks $1B In Campaign Funds From Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Other Big Oil Execs: Expert Calls It 'Shocking' But Perfectly Legal
Trump's Son-In-Law Back In Political Arena? Jared Kushner Reportedly Making Calls To Potential Donors To Attend Ex-President's New York Fundraiser For 2024 Run
If You Invested $1,000 In Bitcoin When Donald Trump Said The Crypto's Value Was 'Based On Thin Air,' Here's How Much You'd Have Now
Stormy Daniels Says She 'Never Asked For Money' In Trump Hush Money Case, Former President Declares He's 'So Innocent'
Trump's Next Vice President? Doug Burgum Could Go From 1% Republican Voter Support To White House
Biden Says He's Already Turned Economy Around, Blames 'Corporate Greed' For Persistently High Inflation: 'We've Got To Deal With It'
Trump Pledges To 'Make Sure You Can' Donate Using Crypto To His 2024 Campaign — Unwittingly Sends Memecoin Parodying Biden Surging
Barron Trump Steps Into Political Spotlight As Florida's At-Large GOP Convention Delegate
Biden Isn't Convinced Trump Will Accept Outcome Of 2024 Election, Says World Leaders Rooting For His Victory: 'You Gotta Win… My Democracy's At Stake'
Biden Accuses Trump Of Wanting To Cut Social Security, Proposes To 'Cut A Candidate'
Trump Vs. Biden: 2024 Election Poll Shows Tie Broken — Which Candidate Gains Support From His Party, Independent Voters?
Biden Vs. Trump: An Emerging Trend Among This Demographics Could Severely Handicap One Candidate, Poll Reveals
Hillary Clinton Says 1-in-3 American Women Live In A State Where Abortion Is Restricted — 'If Trump Wins Office Again, It'll Be All Of Us'
Kristi Noem On Whether Shooting Her Dog Could Jeopardize Her Chances Of Becoming Trump VP — Trying To 'Take Me Down Because They're Scared Of Me'
Gray Television Projects Higher Political Ad Revenues Amid Election Year - Read Why
Trump's Niece Says Ex-President's Support Within Party Waning After Republican Defector's Bold Move To Biden Camp: 'Sign Of More Good Things To Come'