2024 Election

2024 Election Recent News

Biden Says He's Already Turned Economy Around, Blames 'Corporate Greed' For Persistently High Inflation: 'We've Got To Deal With It'
Trump Pledges To 'Make Sure You Can' Donate Using Crypto To His 2024 Campaign — Unwittingly Sends Memecoin Parodying Biden Surging
Barron Trump Steps Into Political Spotlight As Florida's At-Large GOP Convention Delegate
Biden Isn't Convinced Trump Will Accept Outcome Of 2024 Election, Says World Leaders Rooting For His Victory: 'You Gotta Win… My Democracy's At Stake'
Biden Accuses Trump Of Wanting To Cut Social Security, Proposes To 'Cut A Candidate'
Trump Vs. Biden: 2024 Election Poll Shows Tie Broken — Which Candidate Gains Support From His Party, Independent Voters?
Biden Vs. Trump: An Emerging Trend Among This Demographics Could Severely Handicap One Candidate, Poll Reveals
Hillary Clinton Says 1-in-3 American Women Live In A State Where Abortion Is Restricted — 'If Trump Wins Office Again, It'll Be All Of Us'
Kristi Noem On Whether Shooting Her Dog Could Jeopardize Her Chances Of Becoming Trump VP — Trying To 'Take Me Down Because They're Scared Of Me'
Gray Television Projects Higher Political Ad Revenues Amid Election Year - Read Why
Trump's Niece Says Ex-President's Support Within Party Waning After Republican Defector's Bold Move To Biden Camp: 'Sign Of More Good Things To Come'
Trump Slams Biden Over Weakness On Antisemitism, Gets Bashed For His Own 'Offensive And Irresponsible' Comments
Ex-Trump Organization Employee Sheds Light On How Former Fixer Michael Cohen Was Paid: 'As Per Agreement With Don and Eric'
Trump Unphased By Gag Order, Fines: 'Our Constitution Is Far More Important Than Jail'
Trump Vs. Biden: Former President Has 10-Point Lead In New 2024 Election Poll, Some Cry Foul Over Accuracy
Trump Fined $1,000 For Gag Order Violation, Judge Threatens Jail Time Again: 'Incarceration Is Truly A Last Resort'
Elon Musk Says Robert De Niro Is 'So Out Of Touch, It's Insane' After Legendary Actor Compares Trump To Hitler, Calls Ex-President A 'Monster'
Donald Trump Says He's Not Concerned About His Legal Challenges: 'In A Way, I Don't Care ... Life Is Life'
Trump Vs. Biden: One Candidate Gains Significant Ground Among This Demographic In Tightly Contested Race
Donald Trump's Pledge To Tackle 'Anti-White Sentiment' Sparks Debate On Country's Policies Promoting Racial Diversity And Equity: 'The Laws Are Very Unfair Right Now'
Trump Vs. Biden: Latest Polls Don't Bode Well For One Candidate In Tight Presidential Race
Trump Dismisses Robert F. Kennedy Jr. As 'Not A Serious Candidate' But Admits 'He Might Hurt Me'
Trump Says London, Paris No Longer Recognizable: 'We Can't Let That Happen Here'